In April 2022, Claris made a big announcement about the future of Claris. In the fall of 2022, there will be a new addition to the Claris Platform. This new offering, Claris Studio, will give you the ability to collect data via web-based forms without having to log into a file with a username or password. This means that you can set up forms, questionnaires, or surveys for any user to fill out without worrying about access credentials, licensing requirements, or the impact to your server. Once the data is collected, it can be quickly connected to your Claris FileMaker file.
After testing Claris Studio for several weeks, we were excited to share what we learned thus far in this free webinar.
- What is Claris Studio?
- How does Claris Studio fit in with the other products in the Claris platform?
- How to set up an online form for customers to opt-in to a mailing list and then import the names into a FileMaker CRM.
- Creating a customer survey and making a chart based on the responses received from the webinar participants in real-time.
- We wrap up the session with 20 minutes of Q&A
Three key takeaways from the webinar are:
- Claris Studio provides you with a great way to gather data via a web-based form - no login credentials are needed and creating the form does not require development skills.
- Directly connecting the data from Claris Studio into Claris FileMaker Pro is quick and works seamlessly with the Claris Platform.
- The freemium model invites up-and-coming developers to start on the Claris platform without the financial commitment or limited time frame.
About Marc Larochelle / Productive Computing
Claris Studio Webinar replay
Other Offerings from Productive Computing
About this course
- 3 lessons
- 1 hour of video content
FileMaker Certification PreparationCourse5.0 average rating (22 reviews)
This FileMaker training course is intended to help developers master concepts necessary to pass the FileMaker Certification exam. The course covers each section of the FileMaker Study Guide for multiple versions.
$179 / year
FileMaker Certification Sample QuestionsCourse
Use this FileMaker Certification Sample Questions course as a practice test for the Claris FileMaker Certification exam.
$99 / year
API Fundamentals for FileMaker DevelopersCourse4.8 average rating (13 reviews)
This course is designed for the FileMaker developer who wants to learn the world of APIs starting from scratch. You will learn: What an API is, how they work, why they are used, and common use cases and how to set up a basic API connections.
$149 / year
$299.00 / year
Entire University BundleGain access to all PCU courses with a subscription to the bundle.